1983 Ontario 32
Ontario 32 – Hull number 152
(one of the last 6 made)
Currently registered as “Linquenda”
Built by Ontario Yachts in Oakville, Ontario in 1983, this is one of the later hulls.
The original build sheet is still with the boat.
Linquenda is a fresh water boat only!! - It has never been off Lake Ontario.
It is presently sitting on the hard in Etobicoke.
Arrangements can be made to view the boat most evenings and weekends.
The current owner is at an age he wishes to pass this fine sailing vessel on to some new owner, who will appreciate its design and quality as much as he has over his 30+ years of ownership.
This boat has had only 2 owners!!
(More detailed and current photos are available upon request)
Contact - Broker James Schofield for further information, and to view.
• Harken Furling (MK2)
• Nav tech solid Stainless Steel Rod Rigging - Excellent condition.(Original on build)
• Wheel steering
• Simrad Wheel Auto pilot
• Anchor with 200’ of rope and 35’ of chain
• Serviceable Sail inventory - 1 main 1- #2 Genoa and Storm Jib.
• Gimballed Propane Stove with 3 burner oven
• Refrigerator with Freezer - Newer Nova Cool unit.
• Double Fresh Water tanks with cleanouts - Non-Pressurized.
• Stereo System
• VHF Radio
• Complete Older but Very Good Condition Cushions
• Yanmar 2GM engine - maintained excellent condition.
• Folding prop - Gori
• Marine level monitor for all tanks
• Battery Separator
• Digital Battery Monitor
• Battery charger (Older)
• New 30A Shore Power System
• Upgraded Alternator Balmar (From 35 amp to 75 amp)
• 50’ 30A shore power connection cable
• Cockpit Cushions are in good shape.
• Rail mounted Large Force 10 Stainless Steel Propane BBQ
• Exterior Teak rails finished.
• Good condition 6 pad cradle with feet. needs a clean and repaint.
This boat requires nothing major. Older survey states hoses need replacing, not a big job. There is some TLC required here and there, but NO Major work is required. Hull has VCTAR and VC17 on it. A local expert on the Ontario 32 says "This is one of the better examples of this boat I have seen." If you are really interested contact the broker and we will get you more pictures and information.